Refund and Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with an item you purchased, you may exchange it or return it and we will refund your purchase if it is eligible.
Returns or exchanges will be accepted within 30 days of purchase. Customers must contact customer service to request a return label within 30 days of having received their orders.
At any time, Find Bliss Here reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange as well as reimbursement on shipping and handling charges.
- All returned items MUST be in sellable condition, unused and in their original packaging, including barcode labels, in order to be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on bedding (comforters, duvet covers, coverlets, bed sheets, pillows, duvets), select bathroom items (shower curtains and towels), merchandise over 50% off, special orders and any product that has been used/modified/altered/washed.
- Gift cards are final sale and are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Refund or exchange will be based on the original method of payment and the amount actually paid for the merchandise.
- Your proof of purchase must accompany your returned item(s) in order to process your refund or exchange. Without a proof of purchase, only an exchange may be possible.
- In all other cases, an exchange or refund may be issued in the form of a store gift card valued at the price of the item at the time of the return.
Shipping & Delivery
- All orders are packed and shipped Monday through Friday until 5:00 pm (EST).
- Orders placed after 3:00 pm (EST) will be processed the following business day.
- Orders that are placed on weekends and select holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Shipping is not available for P.O Box addresses due to shipper restrictions.
Orders are shipped via Canada Post OR Purolator (depending on the weight and size of the item) and delivered on business days, excluding holidays.
Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for deliveries to rural areas.