Healing Wood Print 14×11
The perfect accent for any space! Each wood print is unique due to the natural qualities of each panel of wood. Artwork designed by Kenna Smith CHT. All proceeds from this design will be donated towards ongoing efforts to recover and return First Nations children who were victims of Residential schools in Canada to their families.
• Wood canvas made from Birch wood sourced from sustainable Canadian forests
• UV set inks, meaning the print resists water
• Each wood print is made in Montreal, Canada
• Easy care, don’t touch the print if you don’t have to, but you can wipe it with a dry or damp cloth to remove dust
• Arrives ready to hang! 4-panel frame in the back allows you to just pop the wood print on a small nail in the wall, no wires necessary